Greening the Journey:
- Carpool with others from your area.
- Bring snacks and food from home and avoid eating fast food.
- Choose local sit-down restaurants when you stop to eat
Greening our General Assembly Experience:
- Bring your own water bottles and coffee mugs to refill.
- Recycle a lot and throw away little.
- Reuse hotel towels and sheets to conserve water.
- Pick up brochures and goodies in the Exhibit Area that are really useful to us.
Americans use about 50,000 pounds of carbon each year through energy use in our homes, work places, shopping, travel, etc. We can “offset” some of that carbon by planting trees and supporting creation care organizations.
Learn more about our carbon footprints and offsets:
Brought to you by the KCC Care for Creation Committee of the Justice Group